1858 – On June 15th a small group of Lutherans formed St. Bartholomew Lutheran Church as a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
1866 - First house of worship, an all-wood structure, was built.
1900 - New, all-brick church building dedicated in November in Kasson, WI.
1928 - For 70 years, St. Bartholomew has been served by pastors residing in Reedsville, Morrison and Brillion. Now it joined hands with St. Paul Ev. Lutheran Church of Greenleaf. Together they called Rev. Ernst Schoenicke. The pastor resided in a parsonage in Greenleaf.
1930 - In November, the church was connected to electricity for the first time.
1932 - The Ladies Aid was organized.
1956 - Water was provided from the Kamke residence across the road.
1960 - St. Bartholomew severed ties with the Wisconsin Synod and joined the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod.
1967 - The congregation relocated into the city of Brillion and dedicated the new church on August 13. The congregation installed Rev. T.R. Bartell as its first resident pastor on February 12.
1975 - Sunday school addition was dedicated.
1976 - Bell tower with bell from old church was dedicated.
1996 – Fellowship hall addition was dedicated.
2008 - St. Bartholomew Lutheran Church celebrated its 150th anniversary on June 29 under the theme “To God Be The Glory!”
Since, its beginning in 1858, St. Bartholomew has had 10 joint pastors serve the congregation along with an additional 4 pastors who served a joint Parish with Greenleaf. There were 4 vacancy pastors from 1962-1967. We have had 4 full-time pastors from 1967 to the present with Rev. Mark L. Krueger presiding over St. Bartholomew since 1990.